I wasn’t sure if I should post a wish list this year, with Covid19 it feels so silly compiling a list of earthly things I want. But a friend reminded me it’s tradition, and it got my mind focusing on something fun. Virtual window shopping. Especially now that actual window shopping isn’t the best idea.
So here are some goodies, beauty and lifestyle that I will be wishing for when I blow out my candles for my 37th (yikes) birthday.
1. Volkano Phonic Series Bluetooth Headphones in Rose Gold (Takealot) I’d love to unbox a pair of new headphones as I enjoy working with them on as it keeps me focused. These being bluetooth is just that little something extra.
2. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel and Reveal Revitalizing Mask (Most EA Retailers) – I love a good facial and pamper session at home and this at-home, spa-inspired mask promises to work in 15-20 minutes to reveal skin that’s smooth and glowing.
3. Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Eau de Parfum (Most EA Retailers) – I’m a complete perfume junkie but I haven’t added any new ones to my collection in a while and seeing as tho traveling is taboo at the moment I can always bring a bit of New York
4. A Le Creuset U Mug or two (Le Creuset) – I’d love to add some more mugs to my collection, in pink of course.
5. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer – Wish lists are for wishing and this is definitely my big ticket item wish! All the things I will make with this bad boy.
6. Juno Camera Strap (Backdrop Ship) – You know, just to give my trusty canon some personality
7. Safeway Gel Nail Polish Remover (Clicks) – This nifty gadget lets you soak off your polish (and gel) using “steam” instead of submerging your fingers in acetone.
8. Whiskey In A Teacup by Reese Witherspoon (Book Outlets) – I’m a huge fan of Reese, she’s such a great roll model and female powerhouse. I’d love to have this as a coffee table book.
9. Sorbet Drybar Curling Wand (Clicks) – I’ve always wanted a curling wand and this one looks really promosing at a very good price point
10. Le Creuset Whistling Teakettle (Le Creuset) – Who doesn’t want a kettle that whistles when it boils, and who knows when loadshedding will be back?
11. Long Pile Faux Fur Blanket (Woolies) – I’m slowly but surely putting all the soft feminine touches and little things that makes my room mine into place and this blanket will make a great addition.
12. Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Oil (Woolies) – I love a good bath and this bath oil sounds heavenly. A possible vacation in the tub?
13. Lindt Strawberry Truffles – Because they’re my favourite
PS – I don’t expect anything on my list, they’re just some goodies I’d love to own (and eat).