Keeping to the theme of natural and cruelty free goodness let’s talk a bit about why I love Rain! I’ve been a huge fan of this brand for as long as I’ve had my blog. One of the things I was most excited about when we moved to Wilderness four years ago was that the closest mall has a Rain store and just going to the store is like visiting friends.
What Makes Rain a great brand?
Rain operates on six promises and they really keep to them! You can find the six promises in dept over here but I’m going to give you a quick rundown.
- They’re organically African: Indigenous plants used since antiquity by African healers are the heart and soul of the Rain range.
- Their personal care ethos: In a highly industrialised world, where our skin is exposed to many harmful and unseen elements, it is becoming increasingly more important to care for our bodies and minds and use the natural goodness and benefits that are so abundant on our planet.
- People-Centred: The reason Rain came into existence was to provide jobs, skills and hope to people living in desperate poverty, particularly women and the disabled.
- Nature-Friendly: Before any product reaches their shelves, it is not only tested for efficacy and safety, but subjected to a strict environmental audit.
- Cruelty-Free: Their Beauty Without Cruelty accreditation is our guarantee that no Rain product or any of its ingredients has been tested on animals. They test their products on ourselves!
- At Your Service: Rain’s store staff are thoroughly trained to offer you personal advice so that you can enjoy the full benefits of their product range.
My Favourite Rain Products
There are so many fantastic products that make out part of the Rain range that it’s so hard to narrow them down to favourites but if I really really have to there are my absolute favourites:
Cleopatra’s Gold and Milk Bath Butter Ball: This butterball just makes you feel like royalty in the tub. Makes your skin silky soft and smooth and it smells amazing! PS It’s currently on sale.
The Savannah Range: This range just has the most unique scent and as with all Rain’s products is filled with gorgeous goodness. And the heart rose soap is just so pretty.
Wild Cotton Range: This is another one with an amazing scent and is my go to range for gifts. I love giving gifts and the products from this range is just something special. I love watching my friends when they open their gift and first get that gorgeous scent before they see what it is.
So continuing with my birthday week, Rain is giving five of my readers each one of their limited edition lemon fizz hearts. These are not available in store so they’re extra special! And take it from me, they smell amazing. I’ll be giving away two hearts on facebook and three on instagram.
Find the giveaway posts on either platform, like and comment/tag a friend and follow both myself and rain africa. Easy as pie! For an extra entry you can leave me a blog post comment down below.
Facebook: Enter Here
Instagram: Enter Here
- This giveaway is open to South African residents only.
- Giveaway will run from the 8th of August 2018 till the 31st of August.
- Only one entry per person per platform is allowed.
- The prize is sponsored by Prize
- Winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and this blog post by the 2nd of September unless the first drawn winners can’t be contacted.
- If the winner can not be contacted within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn.
- Please allow 6 – 8 weeks for prize delivery
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.