Hi my lovelies. I totally fell off the wagon with my own challenge and I feel SO bad about it. My mom is launching a small handmade item shop so I’ve been helping her with it. For the next few days I will be playing catch up so you might be getting double posts in your inbox if you’re subscribed via WordPress. Today’s prompt will take is inside my handbag. I’ve taken a peek in there before starting the post and except for some slips and empty min wrappers it’s actually pretty neat in there!
Inside my handbag !
- Wallet – for the money I don’t actually have haha.
- Card Wallet – for my bank card and 100 benefit cards from various stores, yes I’m looking at you Dischem & Clicks.
- ID Book – Who else doesn’t have an ID card yet?
- Tampon & Pantyliner – Just for in case, or to help out a fellow woman in need.
- Dental Floss – I never go anywhere without floss.
- Hand Lotion – Always good to have.
- Feminine Wipes – These even come in handy to wipe off a sticky husband after he ate an ice cream
- Powerbank + Cable – A lady always needs to be prepared.
- Hand Sanitiser – For those icky germs before a snack, I sometimes wipe down public toilet seats with this as well.
- Mirror – Need to check up on that makeup, or you can use it to subtly look behind you in a restaurant.
- Shopping Bag – I prefer taking my own bag when I go to the store to reduce waste.
- Mini Perfume – For when I want to freshen up.
- Hairband – Who doesn’t have one in their handbag?
- Earphones – These are self explanatory
- Pill Box – This has some pain pills, allergy meds.
Emergency Makeup Bag
This is a pretty new item in my handbag so let’s see what I have in here
- NYX Mattifying Setting Spray – To get rid of the shine on warm days
- Mini Mascara – I have forgotten to apply mascara a couple of times and I just look awful with a full face of makeup and no mascara
- Lipsticks + Glosses – Just some random shades
- Mini Highlight – For a touch up
Why is this even in here?
- Dry pen – I don’t know why I have this in my bag still, it’s been dry for like 2 months. Maybe I can stab someone with it ?
Day 10 will be on instagram!