Good day my ladybugs, I can’t believe that it is nearly August, it feels like it was Christmas just last week, with the days passing so fast I feel like I’m aging at a rapid pace! It will be my birthday on August 7th and that is in only two short weeks, I always love looking at other bloggers wish lists so keeping with blogging tradition I compiled a Birthday Wish List 2015 of my own with some things I’d love to get all wrapped up in pretty paper.
Birthday Wish List 2015
These are some of the cosmetics I would really love.
- Kaviar Gauche for Catrice – Gilding Eye and Face Palette & Blurring Powder Pearls, I’ve been wanting these since they were announced in April, the colours are all gorgeous and the pearls look perfect to try strobing with
- Gosh – 9 shades to have fun with in LA & Gosh Forever Lip Shine in Baby Baby and Spring Fling, I’ve recently really gotten into Gosh cosmetics, the quality is amazing, I own the 9 shades in NY palette and it’s great, their new lipsticks look just as amazing and I’d love to give them a try.
- Benefit – Roller Lash, I am sure I don’t need to say anymore about this product!
- NYX – Born to glow liquid illuminator, I’ve been looking for a product to create that dewy look with and I think this might just be it!
Next we have all the other goodies I’m wishing for
- Fujifilm Instax – Polaroid camera’s always fascinated me as a kid and now that they are making a comeback one of these cute pink babies will be great to have, just snap and print and you can stick your memories wherever you want.
- BabyLiss Curl Secret – Who doesn’t want soft bouncy curls? Who doesn’t want to create their own super fast? I’ve watched the Babyliss curl secret in action in numerous YouTube videos and I love how it works.
- Vogue – These sunglasses are so pretty and to top it off the lenses are polarized, those are the best kinds right?
- Scholl Velvet Soft – This electronic foot file will make my life so much easier, I struggle a lot with dry skin on my feet and I love gadgets.
What are some goodies you are wishing for ?