It’s that time of the month! Time to share products I loved during April. April Beauty Favourites 2015.
1. Catirce Allround Coverstick 030 – R52.95
I love how easily and flawlessly this covers redness and blemishes and it works perfectly with or without foundation
2. Oh So Heavenly Crème Oil Pomegranate and Rosehip Oil Body Wash – R29.95 (300ml) Body Lotion – R29.95 (375ml)
I love using these two on leg shade days, the formula moisturizes your skin and leaves it amazingly soft and smooth and it smells divine
3. Almay Smart Shade Blush in Coral – R169
This blush has a really warm tone, perfect for the colder months and matches perfectly with my skin tone
4. Catrice Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette 010 Frankie Rose Goes To Hollywood – R89.95
This palette has the perfect combination of eyeshadow shades to create many looks, you can read my full review here
5. Almay Smart Shade Lipstick in Berry for Light/Medium – R110
This lippy matches perfectly to my skin tone and is super moisturizing, keep an eye out for my full review
What where your favourite products the past month ? Leave me a comment and let me know, if you did a blog post about your favourites leave your link in the comment section, I’d love to read it!