As we get closer to Christmas I keep seeing all sorts of goodies all over the place that just makes me go wow, I want that or rather I need that! I have been snooping on facebook,in the stores, at markets and on blogs so I decided to make a little list of my favourite items for my Christmas wish list this year. And all I want for Christmas is……
And all I want for Christmas is……
1. A rose gold GHD – A GHD has been on my wishlist forever and now with this pink gold version it’s even more desirable, you can order one from Retailbox. It is currently on sale for R1919,20
2. A silver pansy shell pendant – I bought one of these for myself when I was 12 years old while on vacation in the Garden Route and I lost if even before we got home and I’ve always wanted to get another one. I spotted these at the Sedgefield market! The prices depends on the size of the pendant and if you include a chain or not and starts at around R100
3. The Elizabeth Arden Blockbuster – This one is self explanatory, who doesn’t want R3000’s worth of Elizabeth Arden goodies? These can be purchased at Foschini, Edgars and Red Square stores for R995
4. Green Clay Konjac Sponge – I’ve heard amazing things about these sponges and I’d love to try it out myself, the green clay one is specifically for combination skin.
5. Soy Lites Massage Candle – I’d love to get my hands on one of these candles, a massage sounds good to me and with some warm pure soybean oil wax and essential oils sounds even better. These can be ordered from the Soy Lites website for R170 and comes in a variety of scents.
soft serve ice cream maker and fish slow pop freezer mould – No wishlist is complete without some Zoku, I am crazy about ice cream and how cute are those fish pops? These can be ordered from Yuppiechef.com
Happy shopping beauties, I am glad to report that my Christmas shopping is 99% done, dusted and wrapped!