Ever since I started this blog, I have been more active in reading other blogs, reading product reviews and watching youtube makeup tutorials, especially when I was doing the Beauty Bulletin challenge. This introduced me to some really great looking products. My beauty product wishlist.
My beauty product wishlist
So today I’m going to share my wishlist with you! Some of the products on my list isn’t available in South Africa so I think they will remain on here for a while.
1. Urban Decay primer potion – I see these being used in nearly every makeup tutorial I’ve watched
2. Feerie by Van Cleef & Arpels – I’m a total fairy fan so this perfume bottle catches my eye!
3. GHD, my favourite two for my wishlist is the wonderland and the pastel coloured ones – The Rollys Royce of flat irons!
4. Konjak Sponge – It’s all the rage and you can use it to clean your face without any soap!
5. Baby Lips Crystal – a new release in SA but I haven’t seen any in the store yet
6. Essence nail polish corrector – Because I paint my nails like I used to colour pictures when I was 4
7. EOS Lip Balm, yes I’m a lip balm addict
And that I think is all for my current wish list!